There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Temecula CA today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.