Mold grows in damp environments and is present everywhere. Mold is not only a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You will be able to reach a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Aguanga, CA any time by calling the phone number listed above, or enter a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring qualified technicians is the key to successful mold remediation. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Aguanga, CA are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Aguanga, CA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage than can be found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are required.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to decide if remediation is needed
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to sufficiently remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants might be applied in order to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is easily accelerated. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be just as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home in addition. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Aguanga, CA will professionally restore your property and environment with the least amount of disruption possible.