Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can call the number listed above to speak with a member of our team at Paul Davis in Bonsall, CA at any time, or just enter a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to successfully remediate mold, qualified technicians should be hired. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Bonsall, CA are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Bonsall, CA will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold that exists in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to determine the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Home inspection to determine if remediation is needed
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to efficiently remove dampness
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and get rid of mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials may be applied in order to kill mold spores and reduce the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid spaces where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Never use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be equally as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Bonsall, CA will professionally restore your property and environment with the least amount of disruption possible.