Mold is present all around us and multiplies in moist environments. Mold is not only a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can contact a member of our team at Paul Davis in Escondido, CA at all times by calling the number listed above, or enter a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to effective mold remediation is hiring experienced technicians. The Paul Davis in Escondido, CA mold experts are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Escondido, CA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage existing in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to determine the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to be sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are required.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your home to determine if remediation is required
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to completely remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is quickly multiplied. Don’t use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as dangerous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property in addition. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Escondido, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of inconvenience possible.