Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can cause both a health risk as well as cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
To reach a member of the staff at Paul Davis in Fallbrook, CA at any time, please call the phone number shown above or submit a message by pressing the the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to efficient mold remediation is hiring qualified technicians. The Paul Davis in Fallbrook, CA mold experts are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Fallbrook, CA will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold than can be found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is conducted to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to verify that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to decide if remediation is needed
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to sufficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants could be applied to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold seems to exist. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Do not use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the home as well. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure successful mold remediation, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Fallbrook, CA will professionally restore your property and environment with the least amount of inconvenience possible.