Paul Davis for Hemet
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to stop work for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from fumes and soot may linger for years after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
The professionals at Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Hemet performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Hemet region.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Environmentally friendly methods for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any harmed items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We will renew any area of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Hemet Paul Davis is Available for You
We understand how hard fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your property back to normal. Our years of education, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.