Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their importance and will work diligently to save them for you.