Mold multiplies in moist areas and is present all around us. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You can call the phone number shown above to talk to a member of our team at Paul Davis in Hemet, CA at any time, or simply submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring qualified technicians is the key to efficient mold remediation. The Paul Davis in Hemet, CA mold professionals are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Hemet, CA will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold existing in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to determine the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Property inspection to determine if remediation is required
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants could be applied to kill mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold seems to exist. The growth of mold is easily accelerated. Never use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be equally as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home in addition. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Hemet, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the least inconvenience possible.