Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can create both a risk to your health as well as cause structural damage to your home. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
To reach a member of the staff at Paul Davis in Oceanside, CA at any time, please call the phone number listed above or submit a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to efficient mold remediation is hiring qualified technicians. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Oceanside, CA are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Oceanside, CA will inspect all the mold damage found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to evaluate the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to be sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are required.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your home to decide if remediation is required
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to completely remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid spaces where mold seems to exist. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Don’t use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be equally as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the home as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure effective mold remediation, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are needed. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Oceanside, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the least disturbance possible.