Recover after a Fire in Pala
For businesses, healing after fire damage can become a lengthy and pricey process. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself but ash and fumes can stick around the area much longer. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
The professionals at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your business and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Pala offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Pala region.
The Paul Davis Edge
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean ash and odors
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged inventory or fixtures inside your business
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other methods designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the flames
- We can restore any part of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We will restore your business back to normal faster. Our technical education, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the items inside your business to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Pala Paul Davis. Our Pala service masters will be there to assist.