Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Pala. But, these plans usually focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Temecula CA.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.