Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can contact a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Pala, CA at all times by calling the number listed above, or enter a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring experienced technicians is the key to efficient mold remediation. The Paul Davis in Pala, CA mold experts are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Pala, CA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage existing in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to decide the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to establish if remediation is required
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to completely remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and remove mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants might be applied in order to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold seems to exist. The growth of mold is quickly accelerated. Never use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are needed. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Pala, CA will professionally restore your property and environment with the least amount of disturbance possible.