Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can create both a health risk as well as cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can reach a member of our team at Paul Davis in San Jacinto, CA at all times by calling the number listed above, or submit a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to effective mold remediation is hiring professional technicians. The Paul Davis in San Jacinto, CA mold experts are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in San Jacinto, CA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage existing in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to determine the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Home inspection to establish if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and remove mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants could be applied in order to kill mold spores and minimize the risk of future mold growth
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is quickly accelerated. Do not use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be just as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property also. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in San Jacinto, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of inconvenience possible.