Mold exists all around us and multiplies in damp environments. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
To reach a member of the team at Paul Davis in Valley Center, CA at any time, please call the number listed above or submit a message by pressing the the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to efficient mold remediation is hiring professional technicians. The mold professionals at Paul Davis in Valley Center, CA are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Valley Center, CA will inspect all the mold damage found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your home to determine if remediation is needed
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to sufficiently remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and get rid of mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials might be applied to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is easily increased. Do not use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Valley Center, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of disruption possible.