Mold grows in moist areas and is present all around us. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
To reach a member of the team at Paul Davis in Vista, CA at any time, please call the phone number listed above or submit a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to successful mold remediation is hiring qualified technicians. The Paul Davis in Vista, CA mold professionals are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Vista, CA will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold that exists in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to decide the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to determine if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials may be applied in order to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Don’t use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property in addition. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Vista, CA will professionally restore your property and environment with the minimum amount of inconvenience possible.