Mold is present everywhere and grows in moist environments. Mold can cause both a risk to your health as well as cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
To reach a member of the staff at Paul Davis in Temecula, CA at any time, please call the number listed above or submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring experienced technicians is the key to effective mold remediation. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Temecula, CA are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Temecula, CA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage than can be found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to evaluate the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Home inspection to establish if remediation is needed
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to completely remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials might be applied in order to kill mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to be present. The growth of mold is quickly multiplied. Never use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Temecula, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the least amount of disruption possible.