Mold grows in moist environments and is present everywhere. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You will be able to reach a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Temecula, CA at any time by calling the number listed above, or submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring experienced technicians is the key to successful mold remediation. The Paul Davis in Temecula, CA mold experts are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Temecula, CA will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold than can be found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to determine the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are required.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your home to establish if remediation is required
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to sufficiently remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied in order to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of future mold growth
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold appears to be present. The growth of mold is quickly multiplied. Never use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Temecula, CA will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of disturbance possible.